Avast Cleanup Premium
You can find below details on how to remove Avast Cleanup Premium for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your PCAVAST Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AVAST Software. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Avast Cleanup Premium is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\TuneupUninst.exe. Avast Cleanup Premium's primary file takes about 1.57 MB (1650336 bytes) and is called TuneupUI.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Avast Cleanup Premium. They occupy about 29.21 MB (30633368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoreactivator.exe (1.35 MB)
- AvBugReport.exe (2.86 MB)
- avDump32.exe (802.94 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.04 MB)
- tulogcollector.exe (3.92 MB)
- TUNEUpdate.exe (1.25 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (8.33 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (1.57 MB)
- TuneupUninst.exe (6.77 MB)
- TuneupUninstDeleter.exe (29.23 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.33 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Cleanup Premium version 18.1.5141
only. You can find below info on other versions of Avast Cleanup Premium:
...click to view all...
Avast Cleanup Premium has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Avast Cleanup Premium is an application marketed by AVAST Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Avast Cleanup Premium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Cleanup Premium or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Cleanup Premium program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avast Cleanup Premium in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avast Cleanup Premium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Cleanup Premium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Cleanup Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-03 13:00:16.003