Avast Cleanup Premium
Avast Cleanup Premium is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your systemAVAST Software
. You can read more on AVAST Software or check for application updates here
. Avast Cleanup Premium is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup directory, depending on the user's option. Avast Cleanup Premium's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\TuneupUninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.21 MB (1266448 bytes) on disk and is titled TuneupUI.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Avast Cleanup Premium. They take about 20.78 MB (21790808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoreactivator.exe (852.70 KB)
- AvBugReport.exe (2.81 MB)
- avDump32.exe (789.70 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (161.18 KB)
- TUNEUpdate.exe (1.22 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (7.27 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (1.21 MB)
- TuneupUninst.exe (6.48 MB)
- TuneupUninstDeleter.exe (29.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.3.3792.0
of Avast Cleanup Premium. For other Avast Cleanup Premium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Cleanup Premium is a program offered by the software company AVAST Software. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Avast Cleanup Premium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". If it exists on your system the Avast Cleanup Premium program will be found automatically. After you click Avast Cleanup Premium in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avast Cleanup Premium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Cleanup Premium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Cleanup Premium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Cleanup Premium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-31 20:40:18.977