Avast Cleanup Premium
This web page is about Avast Cleanup Premium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your systemAvast Software
. Open here
for more details on Avast Software. Avast Cleanup Premium is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Avast Software\Cleanup directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Avast Software\Icarus\avast-tu\icarus.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avast Cleanup Premium. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.43 MB (2550880 bytes) on disk and is named TuneupUI.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Avast Cleanup Premium. They occupy about 26.11 MB (27381536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asulaunch.exe (45.17 KB)
- autoreactivator.exe (1.44 MB)
- AvBugReport.exe (2.66 MB)
- avDump.exe (935.09 KB)
- CrtCheck.exe (34.60 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (942.59 KB)
- tulogcollector.exe (4.66 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (12.17 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (2.43 MB)
- InstallCrt.exe (866.84 KB)
This data is about Avast Cleanup Premium version 20.1.8939.194
only. Click on the links below for other Avast Cleanup Premium versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Cleanup Premium is a program offered by the software company Avast Software. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avast Cleanup Premium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". The Avast Cleanup Premium program will be found automatically. After you click Avast Cleanup Premium in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avast Cleanup Premium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Cleanup Premium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Cleanup Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium by Avast Software from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by Avast Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-01 01:02:12.597