Avast Cleanup Premium
Avast Cleanup Premium is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your computerAvast Software
. You can find out more on Avast Software or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Avast Software\Cleanup directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Common Files\Avast Software\Icarus\avast-tu\icarus.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.48 MB (2596704 bytes) on disk and is named TuneupUI.exe.
Avast Cleanup Premium is comprised of the following executables which occupy 32.35 MB (33925472
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- asulaunch.exe (46.00 KB)
- autoreactivator.exe (1.43 MB)
- AvBugReport.exe (2.68 MB)
- avDump.exe (943.49 KB)
- CrtCheck.exe (35.08 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (951.02 KB)
- pdfix.exe (5.92 MB)
- tulogcollector.exe (4.70 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (12.37 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (2.48 MB)
- InstallCrt.exe (866.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20.1.9371.964
of Avast Cleanup Premium. For other Avast Cleanup Premium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Cleanup Premium is an application by Avast Software. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avast Cleanup Premium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Cleanup Premium application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Avast Cleanup Premium in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avast Cleanup Premium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After removing Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Cleanup Premium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Cleanup Premium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium by Avast Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by Avast Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-14 08:09:37.790