Avast Cleanup Premium
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your systemAVAST Software
. You can find out more on AVAST Software or check for application updates here
. Avast Cleanup Premium is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Avast Cleanup Premium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\TuneupUninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TuneupUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.57 MB (1644584 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Avast Cleanup Premium. They occupy about 29.09 MB (30502536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoreactivator.exe (1.35 MB)
- AvBugReport.exe (2.86 MB)
- avDump32.exe (802.94 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.04 MB)
- tulogcollector.exe (3.92 MB)
- TUNEUpdate.exe (1.25 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (8.21 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (1.57 MB)
- TuneupUninst.exe (6.77 MB)
- TuneupUninstDeleter.exe (29.23 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.33 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Cleanup Premium version 18.1.4667.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Avast Cleanup Premium versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Cleanup Premium is an application released by the software company AVAST Software. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Cleanup Premium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Cleanup Premium app will be found very quickly. After you select Avast Cleanup Premium in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Cleanup Premium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After removing Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Cleanup Premium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Cleanup Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-29 20:02:43.893