Avast Cleanup Premium
Avast Cleanup Premium is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your systemAVAST Software
. More data about AVAST Software can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup directory (same installation drive as Windows). Avast Cleanup Premium's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\TuneupUninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called TuneupUI.exe and occupies 1.21 MB (1266448 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Avast Cleanup Premium. They occupy about 20.78 MB (21790808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoreactivator.exe (852.70 KB)
- AvBugReport.exe (2.81 MB)
- avDump32.exe (789.70 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (161.18 KB)
- TUNEUpdate.exe (1.22 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (7.27 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (1.21 MB)
- TuneupUninst.exe (6.48 MB)
- TuneupUninstDeleter.exe (29.23 KB)
This data is about Avast Cleanup Premium version 17.3.3792
alone. You can find here a few links to other Avast Cleanup Premium versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Cleanup Premium is an application marketed by the software company AVAST Software. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Avast Cleanup Premium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avast Cleanup Premium or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". If it exists on your system the Avast Cleanup Premium application will be found automatically. After you select Avast Cleanup Premium in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Avast Cleanup Premium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After removing Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Cleanup Premium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avast Cleanup Premium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Cleanup Premium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-21 12:19:18.537