Avast Cleanup Premium
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Avast Cleanup Premium for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your systemAVAST Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on AVAST Software. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\TuneupUninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Avast Cleanup Premium. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.57 MB (1645664 bytes) on disk and is called TuneupUI.exe.
Avast Cleanup Premium is comprised of the following executables which occupy 29.11 MB (30523376
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- autoreactivator.exe (1.35 MB)
- AvBugReport.exe (2.86 MB)
- avDump32.exe (802.94 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.04 MB)
- tulogcollector.exe (3.92 MB)
- TUNEUpdate.exe (1.25 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (8.23 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (1.57 MB)
- TuneupUninst.exe (6.77 MB)
- TuneupUninstDeleter.exe (29.23 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.33 MB)
This data is about Avast Cleanup Premium version 18.1.4840.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Avast Cleanup Premium versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Cleanup Premium is an application marketed by AVAST Software. Some users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Avast Cleanup Premium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Cleanup Premium or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". If it exists on your system the Avast Cleanup Premium app will be found very quickly. When you select Avast Cleanup Premium in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Avast Cleanup Premium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Cleanup Premium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Cleanup Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-16 04:24:37.760