Avast Cleanup Premium
This web page is about Avast Cleanup Premium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your systemAVAST Software
. More information about AVAST Software can be found here
. Avast Cleanup Premium is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup directory, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Avast Cleanup Premium is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\TuneupUninst.exe. TuneupUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.21 MB (1266448 bytes) on disk.
Avast Cleanup Premium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.83 MB (21843760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoreactivator.exe (853.20 KB)
- AvBugReport.exe (2.81 MB)
- avDump32.exe (789.70 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (161.18 KB)
- TUNEUpdate.exe (1.22 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (7.30 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (1.21 MB)
- TuneupUninst.exe (6.51 MB)
- TuneupUninstDeleter.exe (29.23 KB)
This data is about Avast Cleanup Premium version 17.3.4040.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Avast Cleanup Premium versions:
...click to view all...
Avast Cleanup Premium is a program marketed by the software company AVAST Software. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Avast Cleanup Premium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avast Cleanup Premium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". If it exists on your system the Avast Cleanup Premium program will be found automatically. When you click Avast Cleanup Premium in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avast Cleanup Premium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After removing Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Cleanup Premium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avast Cleanup Premium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Cleanup Premium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-03 20:25:09.933