Avast Cleanup Premium
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your computerAVAST Software
. Take a look here
for more details on AVAST Software. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Avast Cleanup Premium is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\TuneupUninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called TuneupUI.exe and its approximative size is 2.01 MB (2103752 bytes).
Avast Cleanup Premium is comprised of the following executables which occupy 30.86 MB (32360648
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- asulaunch.exe (44.91 KB)
- autoreactivator.exe (1.25 MB)
- AvBugReport.exe (2.27 MB)
- avDump.exe (821.69 KB)
- CrtCheck.exe (35.34 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (947.28 KB)
- tulogcollector.exe (3.97 MB)
- TUNEUpdate.exe (1.58 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (9.81 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (2.01 MB)
- TuneupUninst.exe (7.03 MB)
- TuneupUninstDeleter.exe (20.19 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Cleanup Premium version 19.1.7611
only. Click on the links below for other Avast Cleanup Premium versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Data\1317\C\Users\UserName\Downloads\AVAST CleanUP premium (1).exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GlarySoft\Glary Utilities 5\Startup\StartupDir\Avast Cleanup Premium.lnk
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Avast Cleanup Premium is a program by the software company AVAST Software. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Avast Cleanup Premium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avast Cleanup Premium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". If it is installed on your PC the Avast Cleanup Premium program will be found very quickly. When you select Avast Cleanup Premium in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avast Cleanup Premium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After removing Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Cleanup Premium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Cleanup Premium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-11 15:24:20.083