Avast Cleanup Premium
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Avast Cleanup Premium for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your computerAVAST Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on AVAST Software. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Avast Cleanup Premium is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\TuneupUninst.exe. Avast Cleanup Premium's main file takes about 1.21 MB (1266448 bytes) and its name is TuneupUI.exe.
The following executables are contained in Avast Cleanup Premium. They occupy 20.83 MB (21842224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autoreactivator.exe (853.20 KB)
- AvBugReport.exe (2.81 MB)
- avDump32.exe (789.70 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (161.18 KB)
- TUNEUpdate.exe (1.22 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (7.30 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (1.21 MB)
- TuneupUninst.exe (6.51 MB)
- TuneupUninstDeleter.exe (29.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.3.4228
of Avast Cleanup Premium. For other Avast Cleanup Premium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Avast Cleanup Premium.Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Avast Cleanup Premium is a program released by the software company AVAST Software. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Avast Cleanup Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avast Cleanup Premium or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". The Avast Cleanup Premium application will be found automatically. After you select Avast Cleanup Premium in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Avast Cleanup Premium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avast Cleanup Premium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-09 14:09:46.360