Avast Cleanup Premium
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your systemAVAST Software
. Take a look here
for more details on AVAST Software. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\TuneupUninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. TuneupUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.94 MB (2039176 bytes) on disk.
Avast Cleanup Premium is composed of the following executables which take 30.97 MB (32475336
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- asulaunch.exe (49.47 KB)
- autoreactivator.exe (1.32 MB)
- AvBugReport.exe (2.48 MB)
- avDump.exe (822.19 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.10 MB)
- tulogcollector.exe (3.89 MB)
- TUNEUpdate.exe (1.62 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (9.42 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (1.94 MB)
- TuneupUninst.exe (6.96 MB)
- TuneupUninstDeleter.exe (20.19 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.3.6507
of Avast Cleanup Premium. Click on the links below for other Avast Cleanup Premium versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Avast Cleanup Premium is an application released by AVAST Software. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Avast Cleanup Premium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avast Cleanup Premium or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". The Avast Cleanup Premium app will be found automatically. When you click Avast Cleanup Premium in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Avast Cleanup Premium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After removing Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Cleanup Premium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-17 16:17:19.450