Avast Cleanup Premium
Avast Cleanup Premium is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your systemAVAST Software
. Further information on AVAST Software can be seen here
. Avast Cleanup Premium is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\TuneupUninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Avast Cleanup Premium's main file takes about 2.01 MB (2103752 bytes) and is called TuneupUI.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Avast Cleanup Premium. They occupy 31.65 MB (33183824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asulaunch.exe (44.91 KB)
- autoreactivator.exe (1.25 MB)
- AvBugReport.exe (2.27 MB)
- avDump.exe (821.69 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (947.28 KB)
- tulogcollector.exe (3.96 MB)
- TUNEUpdate.exe (1.58 MB)
- TuneupSvc.exe (9.79 MB)
- TuneupUI.exe (2.01 MB)
- TuneupUninst.exe (7.03 MB)
- TuneupUninstDeleter.exe (20.19 KB)
- InstallCrt.exe (862.43 KB)
- gf2hlp.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Avast Cleanup Premium version 19.1.7308.0
only. For more Avast Cleanup Premium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Cleanup Premium is a program by the software company AVAST Software. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Avast Cleanup Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Avast Cleanup Premium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Avast Cleanup Premium or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Cleanup Premium". The Avast Cleanup Premium program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avast Cleanup Premium in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Avast Cleanup Premium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avast Cleanup Premium.
8. After uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avast Cleanup Premium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Cleanup Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Avast Cleanup Premium by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Cleanup Premium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-26 21:28:01.907