AOL Computer Checkup
AOL Computer Checkup is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your systemAOL
. More data about AOL can be seen here
. More information about AOL Computer Checkup can be seen at http://computercheckup.aol.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling AOL Computer Checkup is C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called sdcCont.exe and it has a size of 82.09 KB (84056 bytes).
AOL Computer Checkup installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.71 MB (7037979
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GadgetInstaller.exe (122.00 KB)
- sdcCont.exe (82.09 KB)
- sdcConta.exe (82.59 KB)
- sdcService.exe (573.09 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.40 MB)
- sscontLm.exe (1.39 MB)
- toolBarInstWrapper.exe (54.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (241.39 KB)
The current web page applies to AOL Computer Checkup version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other AOL Computer Checkup versions:
...click to view all...
AOL Computer Checkup is a program marketed by AOL. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase AOL Computer Checkup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AOL Computer Checkup with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AOL Computer Checkup or simply click the Search field and type in "AOL Computer Checkup". The AOL Computer Checkup application will be found automatically. After you select AOL Computer Checkup in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AOL Computer Checkup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AOL Computer Checkup:
- The publisher is: http://computercheckup.aol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AOL Computer Checkup.
8. After removing AOL Computer Checkup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AOL Computer Checkup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AOL Computer Checkup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup by AOL from your PC, we are not saying that AOL Computer Checkup by AOL is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-11 17:59:36.260