AOL Computer Checkup
This info is about AOL Computer Checkup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your systemAOL
. Go over here
where you can get more info on AOL. Please open http://www.aol.com/
if you want to read more on AOL Computer Checkup on AOL's web page. AOL Computer Checkup is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup directory, depending on the user's option. AOL Computer Checkup's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled HighestAvailable.exe and its approximative size is 95.01 KB (97288 bytes).
AOL Computer Checkup installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 26.81 MB (28110522
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AOLBackupManager.exe (2.83 MB)
- AOLBeforeUninstall.exe (1.39 MB)
- AOLCCP.exe (3.09 MB)
- AOLCheckUpdate.exe (3.08 MB)
- AOLDefragServiceManager.exe (77.51 KB)
- AOLDefragSrv.exe (242.51 KB)
- AOLDefragSrv64.exe (265.51 KB)
- AOLDiskDoctor.exe (315.01 KB)
- AOLDiskExplorer.exe (1.21 MB)
- AOLDiskOptimizer.exe (268.51 KB)
- AOLDriverUpdater.exe (1.45 MB)
- AOLDuplicateFilesRemover.exe (285.51 KB)
- AOLGameOptimizer.exe (84.51 KB)
- AOLGameOptLauncher.exe (305.51 KB)
- AOLGameOptLauncher64.exe (361.51 KB)
- AOLMemoryOptimizer.exe (149.51 KB)
- AOLPCFixer.exe (1.50 MB)
- AOLPrivacyProtector.exe (1.47 MB)
- AOLRegClean.exe (1,015.01 KB)
- AOLRegistryOptimizer.exe (223.01 KB)
- AOLScheduler.exe (641.01 KB)
- AOLSecureDelete.exe (1.14 MB)
- AOLSecureEncryptor.exe (326.01 KB)
- AOLStartupManager.exe (308.01 KB)
- AOLSysFileBakRes.exe (554.51 KB)
- AOLSystemAnalyzerAndAdvisor.exe (709.51 KB)
- AOLSystemCleaner.exe (1.37 MB)
- AOLUndelete.exe (443.01 KB)
- AOLUninstallManager.exe (130.51 KB)
- AsInvoker.exe (70.51 KB)
- Gohelper.exe (31.01 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (95.01 KB)
- KillAOLProcesses.exe (83.51 KB)
- launcher.exe (42.51 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (70.51 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
- VolumeControl.exe (44.51 KB)
- VolumeControl64.exe (43.51 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (70.51 KB)
- 7z.exe (148.51 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (92.51 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (77.51 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (82.01 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (78.01 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (56.51 KB)
You can find below info on other versions of AOL Computer Checkup:
...click to view all...
AOL Computer Checkup is a program released by the software company AOL. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove AOL Computer Checkup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AOL Computer Checkup or simply click the Search field and type in "AOL Computer Checkup". If it is installed on your PC the AOL Computer Checkup program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AOL Computer Checkup in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AOL Computer Checkup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AOL Computer Checkup:
- The software company is: http://www.aol.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AOL Computer Checkup.
8. After removing AOL Computer Checkup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AOL Computer Checkup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AOL Computer Checkup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AOL Computer Checkup by AOL from your computer, we are not saying that AOL Computer Checkup by AOL is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AOL Computer Checkup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-12 22:36:11.217