AOL Computer Checkup
AOL Computer Checkup is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your computerAOL
. Open here
where you can get more info on AOL. Click on http://computercheckup.aol.com/
to get more details about AOL Computer Checkup on AOL's website. AOL Computer Checkup is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. AOL Computer Checkup's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup. sdcCont.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 82.09 KB (84056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AOL Computer Checkup. They take 17.04 MB (17867547
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GadgetInstaller.exe (122.00 KB)
- sdcCont.exe (82.09 KB)
- sdcConta.exe (82.59 KB)
- sdcService.exe (573.09 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.40 MB)
- sscontLm.exe (1.39 MB)
- toolBarInstWrapper.exe (54.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (241.39 KB)
- aol_toolbar.exe (8.92 MB)
This data is about AOL Computer Checkup version 188.8.131.52
only. For other AOL Computer Checkup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AOL Computer Checkup is a program offered by the software company AOL. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove AOL Computer Checkup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AOL Computer Checkup from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AOL Computer Checkup or simply activate the Search field and type in "AOL Computer Checkup". If it exists on your system the AOL Computer Checkup program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AOL Computer Checkup in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AOL Computer Checkup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AOL Computer Checkup:
- The software company is: http://computercheckup.aol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AOL Computer Checkup.
8. After removing AOL Computer Checkup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AOL Computer Checkup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AOL Computer Checkup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup by AOL from your PC, nor are we saying that AOL Computer Checkup by AOL is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-02 22:37:29.307