AOL Computer Checkup
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your PCAOL
. You can find out more on AOL or check for application updates here
. Please open http://computercheckup.aol.com/
if you want to read more on AOL Computer Checkup on AOL's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for AOL Computer Checkup is C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup. AOL Computer Checkup's primary file takes about 82.09 KB (84056 bytes) and is called sdcCont.exe.
The following executables are installed together with AOL Computer Checkup. They take about 6.71 MB (7036511
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GadgetInstaller.exe (122.00 KB)
- sdcCont.exe (82.09 KB)
- sdcConta.exe (82.59 KB)
- sdcService.exe (573.09 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.40 MB)
- sscontLm.exe (1.39 MB)
- toolBarInstWrapper.exe (53.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (241.46 KB)
The current web page applies to AOL Computer Checkup version 3.0.1624.11
alone. For more AOL Computer Checkup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AOL Computer Checkup is an application by AOL. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AOL Computer Checkup or simply click the Search field and type in "AOL Computer Checkup". The AOL Computer Checkup program will be found very quickly. When you click AOL Computer Checkup in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AOL Computer Checkup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AOL Computer Checkup:
- The publisher is: http://computercheckup.aol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AOL Computer Checkup.
8. After uninstalling AOL Computer Checkup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AOL Computer Checkup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AOL Computer Checkup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AOL Computer Checkup by AOL from your PC, nor are we saying that AOL Computer Checkup by AOL is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AOL Computer Checkup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 00:45:14.267