AOL Computer Checkup
This web page contains complete information on how to remove AOL Computer Checkup for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your PCAOL
. You can find out more on AOL or check for application updates here
. Click on http://computercheckup.aol.com/
to get more information about AOL Computer Checkup on AOL's website. AOL Computer Checkup is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall AOL Computer Checkup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. sscontLm.exe is the AOL Computer Checkup's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.39 MB (1461240 bytes) on disk.
AOL Computer Checkup installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.74 MB (7071009
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GadgetInstaller.exe (122.00 KB)
- sdcCont.exe (87.96 KB)
- sdcConta.exe (88.46 KB)
- sdcService.exe (585.96 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.41 MB)
- sscontLm.exe (1.39 MB)
- toolBarInstWrapper.exe (62.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (237.34 KB)
This info is about AOL Computer Checkup version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more AOL Computer Checkup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AOL Computer Checkup is an application released by the software company AOL. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AOL Computer Checkup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AOL Computer Checkup or simply activate the Search field and type in "AOL Computer Checkup". The AOL Computer Checkup program will be found automatically. After you select AOL Computer Checkup in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AOL Computer Checkup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AOL Computer Checkup:
- The web site of the program is: http://computercheckup.aol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AOL Computer Checkup.
8. After uninstalling AOL Computer Checkup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AOL Computer Checkup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AOL Computer Checkup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AOL Computer Checkup by AOL from your PC, we are not saying that AOL Computer Checkup by AOL is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AOL Computer Checkup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-21 19:41:26.873