AOL Computer Checkup
This web page is about AOL Computer Checkup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your computerAOL
. Check out here
where you can read more on AOL. Please follow http://computercheckup.aol.com/
if you want to read more on AOL Computer Checkup on AOL's page. AOL Computer Checkup is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling AOL Computer Checkup is C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 80.37 KB (82296 bytes) on disk and is called sdcCont.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AOL Computer Checkup. They occupy 6.70 MB (7029279
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GadgetInstaller.exe (122.00 KB)
- sdcCont.exe (80.37 KB)
- sdcConta.exe (80.87 KB)
- sdcService.exe (570.87 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.40 MB)
- sscontLm.exe (1.39 MB)
- toolBarInstWrapper.exe (53.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (241.55 KB)
The current page applies to AOL Computer Checkup version 3.0.1587.12
alone. Click on the links below for other AOL Computer Checkup versions:
...click to view all...
AOL Computer Checkup is an application offered by the software company AOL. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase AOL Computer Checkup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AOL Computer Checkup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AOL Computer Checkup". If it is installed on your PC the AOL Computer Checkup program will be found automatically. After you click AOL Computer Checkup in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AOL Computer Checkup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AOL Computer Checkup:
- The web site of the program is: http://computercheckup.aol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AOL Computer Checkup.
8. After removing AOL Computer Checkup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AOL Computer Checkup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AOL Computer Checkup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AOL Computer Checkup by AOL from your computer, nor are we saying that AOL Computer Checkup by AOL is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AOL Computer Checkup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 08:31:52.637