AOL Computer Checkup
AOL Computer Checkup is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your systemAOL
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on AOL. You can read more about on AOL Computer Checkup at http://computercheckup.aol.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for AOL Computer Checkup is C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup. The program's main executable file has a size of 13.94 KB (14272 bytes) on disk and is titled sdcCont.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with AOL Computer Checkup. They take about 26.01 MB (27278679
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DownloadManager.exe (128.94 KB)
- GadgetInstaller.exe (122.00 KB)
- sdcCont.exe (13.94 KB)
- sdcConta.exe (14.44 KB)
- sdcService.exe (404.44 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.37 MB)
- sscontLm.exe (1.39 MB)
- toolBarInstWrapper.exe (53.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (230.35 KB)
- aol_toolbar.exe (3.65 MB)
- PCPowerCare.exe (12.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of AOL Computer Checkup. For more AOL Computer Checkup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AOL Computer Checkup is an application released by the software company AOL. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove AOL Computer Checkup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AOL Computer Checkup or simply activate the Search field and type in "AOL Computer Checkup". If it exists on your system the AOL Computer Checkup program will be found very quickly. After you click AOL Computer Checkup in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AOL Computer Checkup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AOL Computer Checkup:
- The web site of the program is: http://computercheckup.aol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AOL Computer Checkup.
8. After removing AOL Computer Checkup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AOL Computer Checkup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AOL Computer Checkup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup by AOL from your computer, nor are we saying that AOL Computer Checkup by AOL is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-03 21:46:26.127