AOL Computer Checkup
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your PCAOL
. More info about AOL can be seen here
. More data about the application AOL Computer Checkup can be found at http://computercheckup.aol.com/
. AOL Computer Checkup is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup is the full command line if you want to remove AOL Computer Checkup. sdcCont.exe is the AOL Computer Checkup's primary executable file and it takes about 87.96 KB (90072 bytes) on disk.
AOL Computer Checkup is composed of the following executables which take 6.74 MB (7071009
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GadgetInstaller.exe (122.00 KB)
- sdcCont.exe (87.96 KB)
- sdcConta.exe (88.46 KB)
- sdcService.exe (585.96 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.41 MB)
- sscontLm.exe (1.39 MB)
- toolBarInstWrapper.exe (62.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (237.34 KB)
The current web page applies to AOL Computer Checkup version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other AOL Computer Checkup versions:
...click to view all...
AOL Computer Checkup is an application by the software company AOL. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase AOL Computer Checkup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AOL Computer Checkup from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AOL Computer Checkup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AOL Computer Checkup". If it exists on your system the AOL Computer Checkup app will be found very quickly. When you click AOL Computer Checkup in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AOL Computer Checkup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AOL Computer Checkup:
- The web site of the program is: http://computercheckup.aol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AOL Computer Checkup.
8. After removing AOL Computer Checkup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AOL Computer Checkup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AOL Computer Checkup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AOL Computer Checkup by AOL from your PC, nor are we saying that AOL Computer Checkup by AOL is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AOL Computer Checkup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-12 23:37:15.073