AOL Computer Checkup
AOL Computer Checkup is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your systemAOL
. You can find out more on AOL or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on AOL Computer Checkup at http://computercheckup.aol.com/
. AOL Computer Checkup is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. AOL Computer Checkup's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup. sdcCont.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 80.37 KB (82296 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AOL Computer Checkup. They take about 8.11 MB (8502167
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GadgetInstaller.exe (122.00 KB)
- sdcCont.exe (80.37 KB)
- sdcConta.exe (80.87 KB)
- sdcService.exe (570.87 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.40 MB)
- sscontLm.exe (1.39 MB)
- toolBarInstWrapper.exe (53.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (241.55 KB)
This page is about AOL Computer Checkup version 3.0.1587.10
alone. You can find below a few links to other AOL Computer Checkup releases:
...click to view all...
AOL Computer Checkup is a program offered by AOL. Some users try to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove AOL Computer Checkup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AOL Computer Checkup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AOL Computer Checkup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AOL Computer Checkup". If it is installed on your PC the AOL Computer Checkup program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AOL Computer Checkup in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AOL Computer Checkup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AOL Computer Checkup:
- The web site of the program is: http://computercheckup.aol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AOL Computer Checkup.
8. After uninstalling AOL Computer Checkup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AOL Computer Checkup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AOL Computer Checkup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup by AOL from your computer, nor are we saying that AOL Computer Checkup by AOL is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 20:39:07.067