AOL Computer Checkup
AOL Computer Checkup is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your systemAOL
. More information on AOL can be seen here
. Please open http://computercheckup.aol.com/
if you want to read more on AOL Computer Checkup on AOL's web page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. AOL Computer Checkup's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup. The program's main executable file has a size of 82.09 KB (84056 bytes) on disk and is labeled sdcCont.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AOL Computer Checkup. They occupy 8.13 MB (8529200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GadgetInstaller.exe (122.00 KB)
- sdcCont.exe (82.09 KB)
- sdcConta.exe (82.59 KB)
- sdcService.exe (580.09 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.41 MB)
- sscontLm.exe (1.39 MB)
- toolBarInstWrapper.exe (62.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (241.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of AOL Computer Checkup. You can find below info on other application versions of AOL Computer Checkup:
...click to view all...
AOL Computer Checkup is a program by AOL. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AOL Computer Checkup from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AOL Computer Checkup or simply activate the Search field and type in "AOL Computer Checkup". If it is installed on your PC the AOL Computer Checkup program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AOL Computer Checkup in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AOL Computer Checkup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AOL Computer Checkup:
- The software company is: http://computercheckup.aol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AOL Computer Checkup.
8. After uninstalling AOL Computer Checkup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AOL Computer Checkup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AOL Computer Checkup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AOL Computer Checkup by AOL from your computer, we are not saying that AOL Computer Checkup by AOL is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AOL Computer Checkup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-14 15:23:09.710