AOL Computer Checkup
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AOL Computer Checkup for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your PCAOL
. More data about AOL can be read here
. Please open http://computercheckup.aol.com/
if you want to read more on AOL Computer Checkup on AOL's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall AOL Computer Checkup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. AOL Computer Checkup's primary file takes around 82.09 KB (84056 bytes) and is called sdcCont.exe.
AOL Computer Checkup contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.12 MB (8510806
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GadgetInstaller.exe (122.00 KB)
- sdcCont.exe (82.09 KB)
- sdcConta.exe (82.59 KB)
- sdcService.exe (573.09 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.40 MB)
- sscontLm.exe (1.39 MB)
- toolBarInstWrapper.exe (54.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (241.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of AOL Computer Checkup. Click on the links below for other AOL Computer Checkup versions:
...click to view all...
AOL Computer Checkup is a program marketed by the software company AOL. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase AOL Computer Checkup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AOL Computer Checkup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AOL Computer Checkup or simply activate the Search field and type in "AOL Computer Checkup". If it is installed on your PC the AOL Computer Checkup app will be found automatically. When you click AOL Computer Checkup in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AOL Computer Checkup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AOL Computer Checkup:
- The web site of the program is: http://computercheckup.aol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AOL Computer Checkup.
8. After removing AOL Computer Checkup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AOL Computer Checkup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AOL Computer Checkup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AOL Computer Checkup by AOL from your PC, nor are we saying that AOL Computer Checkup by AOL is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AOL Computer Checkup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-15 04:59:10.547