AOL Computer Checkup
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your systemAOL
. Take a look here
for more info on AOL. More details about AOL Computer Checkup can be seen at http://computercheckup.aol.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for AOL Computer Checkup is C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe. AOL Computer Checkup's main file takes around 39.44 KB (40384 bytes) and is named sdccont.exe.
The following executables are installed together with AOL Computer Checkup. They take about 19.49 MB (20440603
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GadgetInstaller.exe (122.00 KB)
- sdccont.exe (39.44 KB)
- sdcconta.exe (39.44 KB)
- sdcService.exe (369.44 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.37 MB)
- toolBarInstWrapper.exe (53.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (236.25 KB)
- aol_toolbar.exe (3.65 MB)
- sscontLm.exe (1.39 MB)
- PCPowerCare.exe (12.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of AOL Computer Checkup. You can find here a few links to other AOL Computer Checkup releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your computer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup\sdccont.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup\Logs\sbCont_Main_4032.log.bak
Additional values that you should clean:
AOL Computer Checkup is an application offered by AOL. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove AOL Computer Checkup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AOL Computer Checkup from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AOL Computer Checkup or simply click the Search field and type in "AOL Computer Checkup". The AOL Computer Checkup app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AOL Computer Checkup in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AOL Computer Checkup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AOL Computer Checkup:
- The web site of the program is: http://computercheckup.aol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AOL Computer Checkup.
8. After removing AOL Computer Checkup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AOL Computer Checkup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AOL Computer Checkup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup by AOL from your computer, we are not saying that AOL Computer Checkup by AOL is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-18 20:45:22.383