AOL Computer Checkup
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your computerAOL
. More info about AOL can be read here
. Please follow http://computercheckup.aol.com/
if you want to read more on AOL Computer Checkup on AOL's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing AOL Computer Checkup is C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. sdcCont.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 39.44 KB (40384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AOL Computer Checkup. They take 25.24 MB (26464338
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GadgetInstaller.exe (122.00 KB)
- sdcCont.exe (39.44 KB)
- sdcConta.exe (39.44 KB)
- sdcService.exe (397.44 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.37 MB)
- sscontLm.exe (1.39 MB)
- toolBarInstWrapper.exe (53.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (236.35 KB)
- aol_toolbar.exe (3.65 MB)
- PCPowerCare.exe (11.55 MB)
The current page applies to AOL Computer Checkup version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AOL Computer Checkup:
...click to view all...
AOL Computer Checkup is an application by AOL. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove AOL Computer Checkup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AOL Computer Checkup with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AOL Computer Checkup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AOL Computer Checkup". The AOL Computer Checkup application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AOL Computer Checkup in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AOL Computer Checkup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AOL Computer Checkup:
- The web site of the application is: http://computercheckup.aol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AOL Computer Checkup.
8. After removing AOL Computer Checkup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AOL Computer Checkup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AOL Computer Checkup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup by AOL from your PC, we are not saying that AOL Computer Checkup by AOL is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-29 22:11:20.930