AOL Computer Checkup
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your computerAOL
. More information on AOL can be seen here
. More information about AOL Computer Checkup can be seen at http://computercheckup.aol.com/
. AOL Computer Checkup is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for AOL Computer Checkup is C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe. sdccont.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1,011.44 KB (1035712 bytes) on disk.
AOL Computer Checkup contains of the executables below. They occupy 26.21 MB (27483238
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GadgetInstaller.exe (123.00 KB)
- licenseManager.exe (1.39 MB)
- sdccont.exe (1,011.44 KB)
- sdcconta.exe (1,011.44 KB)
- sdcService.exe (584.94 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.37 MB)
- toolBarInstWrapper.exe (52.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (226.59 KB)
- aol_toolbar.exe (3.65 MB)
- PCPowerCare.exe (16.86 MB)
This page is about AOL Computer Checkup version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other AOL Computer Checkup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove AOL Computer Checkup.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall AOL Computer Checkup:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\sdccont.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
AOL Computer Checkup is an application released by the software company AOL. Some people try to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase AOL Computer Checkup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AOL Computer Checkup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AOL Computer Checkup or simply click the Search field and type in "AOL Computer Checkup". The AOL Computer Checkup application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AOL Computer Checkup in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AOL Computer Checkup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AOL Computer Checkup:
- The web site of the application is: http://computercheckup.aol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AOL Computer Checkup.
8. After uninstalling AOL Computer Checkup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AOL Computer Checkup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AOL Computer Checkup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup by AOL from your PC, we are not saying that AOL Computer Checkup by AOL is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 13:43:09.423