AOL Computer Checkup
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your computerAOL
. Go over here
where you can read more on AOL. You can get more details on AOL Computer Checkup at http://computercheckup.aol.com/
. Usually the AOL Computer Checkup application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for AOL Computer Checkup is C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup. The program's main executable file is called sdcCont.exe and its approximative size is 87.96 KB (90072 bytes).
AOL Computer Checkup is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.74 MB (7071009
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GadgetInstaller.exe (122.00 KB)
- sdcCont.exe (87.96 KB)
- sdcConta.exe (88.46 KB)
- sdcService.exe (585.96 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.41 MB)
- sscontLm.exe (1.39 MB)
- toolBarInstWrapper.exe (62.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (237.34 KB)
The current page applies to AOL Computer Checkup version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of AOL Computer Checkup:
...click to view all...
AOL Computer Checkup is an application released by the software company AOL. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove AOL Computer Checkup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AOL Computer Checkup or simply activate the Search field and type in "AOL Computer Checkup". The AOL Computer Checkup application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AOL Computer Checkup in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AOL Computer Checkup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AOL Computer Checkup:
- The publisher is: http://computercheckup.aol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AOL Computer Checkup.
8. After removing AOL Computer Checkup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AOL Computer Checkup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AOL Computer Checkup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup by AOL from your computer, nor are we saying that AOL Computer Checkup by AOL is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-29 19:33:41.430