AOL Computer Checkup
AOL Computer Checkup is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your PCAOL
. Check out here
for more information on AOL. More data about the program AOL Computer Checkup can be seen at http://computercheckup.aol.com/
. AOL Computer Checkup is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall AOL Computer Checkup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. sdcCont.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 82.09 KB (84056 bytes) on disk.
AOL Computer Checkup is composed of the following executables which take 8.12 MB (8509399
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GadgetInstaller.exe (122.00 KB)
- sdcCont.exe (82.09 KB)
- sdcConta.exe (82.59 KB)
- sdcService.exe (573.09 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.40 MB)
- sscontLm.exe (1.39 MB)
- toolBarInstWrapper.exe (53.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (241.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.1624.4
of AOL Computer Checkup. You can find below a few links to other AOL Computer Checkup versions:
...click to view all...
AOL Computer Checkup is a program marketed by AOL. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AOL Computer Checkup or simply click the Search feature and type in "AOL Computer Checkup". The AOL Computer Checkup app will be found very quickly. After you select AOL Computer Checkup in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AOL Computer Checkup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AOL Computer Checkup:
- The web site of the program is: http://computercheckup.aol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AOL Computer Checkup.
8. After removing AOL Computer Checkup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AOL Computer Checkup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AOL Computer Checkup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup by AOL from your computer, we are not saying that AOL Computer Checkup by AOL is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-08 23:22:24.780