AOL Computer Checkup
AOL Computer Checkup is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your PCAOL
. More data about AOL can be seen here
. More information about the app AOL Computer Checkup can be found at http://computercheckup.aol.com/
. Usually the AOL Computer Checkup application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup is the full command line if you want to remove AOL Computer Checkup. sscontLm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.39 MB (1461800 bytes) on disk.
AOL Computer Checkup contains of the executables below. They take 6.73 MB (7058896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GadgetInstaller.exe (122.00 KB)
- sdcCont.exe (82.09 KB)
- sdcConta.exe (82.59 KB)
- sdcService.exe (580.09 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.41 MB)
- sscontLm.exe (1.39 MB)
- toolBarInstWrapper.exe (62.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (241.49 KB)
This info is about AOL Computer Checkup version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other AOL Computer Checkup versions:
...click to view all...
AOL Computer Checkup is a program offered by the software company AOL. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AOL Computer Checkup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AOL Computer Checkup or simply activate the Search field and type in "AOL Computer Checkup". If it exists on your system the AOL Computer Checkup application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AOL Computer Checkup in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AOL Computer Checkup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AOL Computer Checkup:
- The software company is: http://computercheckup.aol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AOL Computer Checkup.
8. After uninstalling AOL Computer Checkup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AOL Computer Checkup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AOL Computer Checkup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup by AOL from your computer, we are not saying that AOL Computer Checkup by AOL is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 14:36:20.417