AOL Computer Checkup
AOL Computer Checkup is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your computerAOL
. Further information on AOL can be found here
. Click on http://computercheckup.aol.com/
to get more details about AOL Computer Checkup on AOL's website. Usually the AOL Computer Checkup program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup directory, depending on the user's option during install. AOL Computer Checkup's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup. AOL Computer Checkup's primary file takes about 87.96 KB (90072 bytes) and is called sdcCont.exe.
The executables below are part of AOL Computer Checkup. They occupy an average of 6.74 MB (7071009
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GadgetInstaller.exe (122.00 KB)
- sdcCont.exe (87.96 KB)
- sdcConta.exe (88.46 KB)
- sdcService.exe (585.96 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.41 MB)
- sscontLm.exe (1.39 MB)
- toolBarInstWrapper.exe (62.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (237.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of AOL Computer Checkup. Click on the links below for other AOL Computer Checkup versions:
...click to view all...
AOL Computer Checkup is an application offered by the software company AOL. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove AOL Computer Checkup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AOL Computer Checkup from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AOL Computer Checkup or simply click the Search feature and type in "AOL Computer Checkup". If it is installed on your PC the AOL Computer Checkup app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AOL Computer Checkup in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AOL Computer Checkup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AOL Computer Checkup:
- The web site of the application is: http://computercheckup.aol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AOL Computer Checkup.
8. After removing AOL Computer Checkup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AOL Computer Checkup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AOL Computer Checkup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AOL Computer Checkup by AOL from your PC, nor are we saying that AOL Computer Checkup by AOL is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AOL Computer Checkup in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-15 23:30:52.607