AOL Computer Checkup
This web page contains complete information on how to remove AOL Computer Checkup for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your PCAOL
. Further information on AOL can be found here
. More data about the app AOL Computer Checkup can be seen at http://computercheckup.aol.com/
. AOL Computer Checkup is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling AOL Computer Checkup is C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. AOL Computer Checkup's main file takes about 82.09 KB (84056 bytes) and is named sdcCont.exe.
AOL Computer Checkup contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.34 MB (21327950
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GadgetInstaller.exe (122.00 KB)
- sdcCont.exe (82.09 KB)
- sdcConta.exe (82.59 KB)
- sdcService.exe (573.59 KB)
- ssagent.exe (1.40 MB)
- sscontLm.exe (1.39 MB)
- toolBarInstWrapper.exe (62.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (241.33 KB)
- sscontLm.exe (1.39 MB)
- PCPowerCare.exe (12.21 MB)
The current page applies to AOL Computer Checkup version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other AOL Computer Checkup releases:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove AOL Computer Checkup:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\sdcCont.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
AOL Computer Checkup is an application marketed by AOL. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AOL Computer Checkup from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AOL Computer Checkup or simply activate the Search field and type in "AOL Computer Checkup". If it exists on your system the AOL Computer Checkup application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AOL Computer Checkup in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AOL Computer Checkup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AOL Computer Checkup:
- The publisher is: http://computercheckup.aol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\uninst.exe /appName AOL Computer Checkup
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AOL Computer Checkup.
8. After removing AOL Computer Checkup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AOL Computer Checkup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AOL Computer Checkup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AOL Computer Checkup by AOL from your computer, we are not saying that AOL Computer Checkup by AOL is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AOL Computer Checkup supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 13:37:38.170