AMD Fuel is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemDit firmanavn
. More information about Dit firmanavn can be read here
. You can see more info related to AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it takes close to 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0418.355.4954
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by the software company Dit firmanavn. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-08 10:12:47.370