AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemDit firmanavn
. Additional info about Dit firmanavn can be read here
. More information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file is named Fuel.Service.exe and its approximative size is 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which take 437.00 KB (447488
bytes) on disk:
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (101.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.0416.2338.40605
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by the software company Dit firmanavn. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-24 11:41:16.410