You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemDit firmanavn
. More data about Dit firmanavn can be read here
. Further information about AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is titled Fuel.Service.exe and it has a size of 353.50 KB (361984 bytes).
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They take an average of 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.1116.1515.27190
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by Dit firmanavn. Some users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-21 13:21:06.437