You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCDit firmanavn
. Go over here
for more information on Dit firmanavn. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more facts about AMD Fuel on Dit firmanavn's website. AMD Fuel is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The program's main executable file is labeled Fuel.Service.exe and its approximative size is 353.50 KB (361984 bytes).
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They take 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0524.1614.27160
alone. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by Dit firmanavn. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Fuel in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 17:31:40.210