AMD Fuel is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCDit firmanavn
. You can read more on Dit firmanavn or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is titled Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which take 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This page is about AMD Fuel version 2013.0819.1344.22803
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company Dit firmanavn. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-23 08:03:54.553