AMD Fuel is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerDit firmanavn
. More data about Dit firmanavn can be seen here
. You can get more details related to AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 343.70 KB (351944 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 343.70 KB (351944
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (343.70 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0928.1532.26058
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by Dit firmanavn. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 17:40:02.480