This page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemDit firmanavn
. Open here
for more information on Dit firmanavn. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Dit firmanavn's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which take 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
This data is about AMD Fuel version 2013.0328.2218.38225
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by the software company Dit firmanavn. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 17:00:05.743