AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerDit firmanavn
. Further information on Dit firmanavn can be seen here
. More information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file has a size of 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is titled Fuel.Service.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD Fuel. They take about 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2014.0906.2330.40371
alone. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by Dit firmanavn. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 00:10:28.523