This info is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerDit firmanavn
. You can read more on Dit firmanavn or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Dit firmanavn's website. Usually the AMD Fuel application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file occupies 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is named Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which take 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This page is about AMD Fuel version 2014.0215.456.8750
only. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company Dit firmanavn. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-27 13:47:55.447