This page contains thorough information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerDit firmanavn
. You can read more on Dit firmanavn or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more details about AMD Fuel on Dit firmanavn's website. AMD Fuel is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's decision. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AMD Fuel. They take an average of 487.38 KB (499080
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (151.38 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2014.0417.1534.26103
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by the software company Dit firmanavn. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. After you click AMD Fuel in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-09-19 20:20:25.190