This page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCDit firmanavn
. Further information on Dit firmanavn can be found here
. You can see more info related to AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it takes about 343.70 KB (351944 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They occupy 343.70 KB (351944
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (343.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0928.607.9079
of AMD Fuel. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company Dit firmanavn. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 11:05:00.477