This page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerDit firmanavn
. Further information on Dit firmanavn can be found here
. Further information about AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. The program's main executable file has a size of 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is named Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Fuel. They occupy 487.38 KB (499080
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (151.38 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This data is about AMD Fuel version 2014.0402.444.6576
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company Dit firmanavn. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-19 12:47:29.087