This info is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemDit firmanavn
. Go over here
for more info on Dit firmanavn. You can get more details about AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file occupies 151.38 KB (155016 bytes) on disk and is named AdaptiveSleepService.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy about 151.38 KB (155016
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (151.38 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2014.0819.2248.39098
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by Dit firmanavn. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-21 19:11:54.750