This web page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerDit firmanavn
. More information on Dit firmanavn can be seen here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more info about AMD Fuel on Dit firmanavn's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the AMD Fuel's primary executable file and it takes about 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Fuel. They occupy 21.89 MB (22958520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (270.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.42 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (479.70 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (5.04 MB)
- SetACL.exe (311.70 KB)
- Setup.exe (550.70 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2015.0821.2209.38003
only. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by the software company Dit firmanavn. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. After you select AMD Fuel in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 17:06:23.410