This page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerDit firmanavn
. More data about Dit firmanavn can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Dit firmanavn's web page. AMD Fuel is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is titled Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They occupy 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.0910.2222.38361
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by the software company Dit firmanavn. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-04 11:24:16.320