AMD Fuel is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerDit firmanavn
. You can find out more on Dit firmanavn or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Dit firmanavn's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it occupies about 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with AMD Fuel. They occupy about 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2014.0915.1813.30937
alone. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by Dit firmanavn. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-10 20:14:39.030