This page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemDit firmanavn
. You can find out more on Dit firmanavn or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Fuel's primary file takes around 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) and its name is Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AMD Fuel. They take 7.50 MB (7865120
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (571.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (5.51 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (647.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0319.2260.39480
of AMD Fuel. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by the software company Dit firmanavn. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-02 08:19:35.590