AMD Fuel is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCDit firmanavn
. Check out here
for more information on Dit firmanavn. You can get more details about AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file has a size of 343.70 KB (351944 bytes) on disk and is titled Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They take 343.70 KB (351944
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (343.70 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.1219.1521.27485
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by Dit firmanavn. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. After you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 17:40:02.490