AMD Fuel is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemDit firmanavn
. Go over here
for more info on Dit firmanavn. More information about AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Fuel's main file takes around 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) and its name is Fuel.Service.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AMD Fuel. They take about 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.1206.1603.28764
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company Dit firmanavn. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Dit firmanavn is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-06 18:36:02.970